- Prayer Quotes -
– 29 Best Prayer Quotes with Amazing Photos –
Through prayer we connect with God.
When you pray,open your heart and your soul.
Prayer is very powerful.It gives us strength in difficult times.
Enjoy these beautiful quotes about prayer.🙏
1. “I believe in prayer. It’s the best way we have to draw strength from heaven.”- Josephine Baker
2. “More things are wrought by prayer than this world dreams of.”– Alfred Lord Tennyson
3. “Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening.”– Mahatma Gandhi
5. “Never forget the three powerful resources you always have available to you: love, prayer, and forgiveness.”– H.Jackson Brown Jr.
– VIDEO –
6. “Appreciation is the highest form of prayer, for it acknowledges the presence of good wherever you shine the light of your thankful thoughts.”– Alan Cohen
7. “Prayer should be the key of the day and the lock of the night.”– George Herbert
8. “Heaven is full of answers to prayer for which no one bothered to ask.”
9. “God can handle your doubt, anger, fear, grief, confusion, and questions. You can bring everything to him in prayer.”– Rick Warren
10. “If you only pray when you’re in trouble, you’re in trouble.”– Anonymous
11.” One single grateful thought raised to heaven is the most perfect prayer.”-G.E.Lessing
12. “Our prayers are sometimes answered without us realizing.”– Catherine Pulsifer
13. “Don’t forget to pray today, because God didn’t forget to wake you up this morning.”– Anonymous
14. “Prayer does not change God, but it changes him who prays.” – Soren Kierkegaard
15. “When you can’t put your prayer into words, God hears your heart.” – Anonymous
16. “I do believe in the power of prayer.”– Anonymous
– Beautiful Prayer Quotes –
17. “Prayer is the nearest approach to God.” – William Law
18. “Our prayers have no expiration date. You never know when, where, or how God will answer.”– Anonymous
19. “Never doubt the power of prayer.”– Anonymous
20. “God speaks in the silence of the heart. Listening is the beginning of prayer.”- Mother Teresa
21. “Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men.” – John F. Kennedy
22. “When you feel like worrying, try praying instead. Worrying only creates more stress, but prayer creates more peace. God is bigger than whatever is stressing you out.” – Dave Willis
– Open Your Heart and Pray in Silence –
23. “Prayer is when you talk to God, meditation is when you listen to God.”- Anonymous
24. “Sometimes all it takes is just one prayer to change everything.”– Anonymous
25. “Time spent in prayer is never wasted.”– Francis Fenelon
26. “The things you take for granted someone else is praying for.”- Anonymous
27. “Don’t think of the things you didn’t get after praying. Think of the countless blessings God gave you without asking.” – Anonymous
28. “Prayer is man’s greatest power.” – W. Clement Stone
29. “Prayer – the world’s greatest wireless connection.”- Anonymous
Prayer is very powerful.
If you haven’t prayed before,start now.🙏
-You can buy this picture with a quote for only $3.
First, pay the money to my PayPal account and then download the picture. By buying the picture, you support my work and my website.