- Peace Quotes -☮
– Let These Peace Quotes Touch Your Heart and Soul –
People need to live in peace … They need peace in their souls, in their hearts, peace around them.
Check out these 29 inspiring peace quotes with a short video.Enjoy.☮
– 29 Inspiring Peace Quotes –
1. “The world is now too small for anything but brotherhood.”-Arthur Powell Davies
2. “Love is the purest form of a soul at peace.”-Matthew Donnell
3. “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”-Jimi Hendrix
4. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”-Martin Luther King, Jr.
5. “You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us. And the world will live as one.”– John Lennon
6. “An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.”-Mahatma Gandhi
7. “Peace begins with a smile.”- Mother Teresa
8.“Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.”-Albert Einstein
9.“Peace is the only battle worth waging.”– Albert Camus
10.“Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset.”-Saint Francis de Sales
11.“Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.”-Dalai Lama
12.“If you are depressed you are living in the past if you are anxious you are living in the future, if you are at peace, you are living in the present.”– Lao Tzu
13. “You should feel beautiful and you should feel safe. What you surround yourself with should bring you peace of mind and peace of spirit.”- Stacy London
14. “If you don’t know the guy on the other side of the world, love him anyway because he’s just like you. He has the same dreams, the same hopes and fears. It’s one world, pal. We’re all neighbors.”- Frank Sinatra
15.“Not one of us can rest, be happy, be at home, be at peace with ourselves, until we end hatred and division.”– John Lewis
16. “When you make peace with yourself, you make peace with the world.”– Maha Ghosananda
17. “Why can’t people just sit and read books and be nice to each other?”– David Baldacci
18. “You can’t separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom.”- Malcolm X
19. “You were placed on this earth to create not to compete. “- Robert Anthony
-No More Suffering and Pain, People Need Peace …
20. “World peace begins with inner peace.”- Dalai Lama
21. “Don’t gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold.”– Bob Marley
22. “You can’t shake hands with a clenched fist.”– Indira Gandhi
23. “An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.”- Mahatma Gandhi
24. “In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you.”– Deepak Chopra
25. “To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness.”– Robert Muller
26. “Make peace with your broken pieces.”– Unknown
27. “Worrying does not take away tomorrow’s troubles, it takes away today’s peace.”- Unknown
28. “There is no way to peace, peace is the way.”- A.J. Muste
29. “The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”- Albert Einstein
A few of my thoughts:
– People have suffered a lot: wars, earthquakes, floods, pandemics … How much more can the heart and soul endure? I really don’t know. I want peace in this world, I want people to be happy, to find peace in their souls … I want people to live in peace, to feel protected and safe.
I don’t know what’s going on with this world!
Wars, natural disasters, pandemics … People are so negative, only negative news on television,low moral values! Why ???
And nature warns us, but some people don’t understand that. As long as we act like that, nothing will change!
But some people will NEVER seem to understand that!
People, be positive, find peace in your soul, no matter how hard it is for you, never lose hope. Life is beautiful, you are responsible for your own life. And if everyone understood that and went through life with a pure heart and soul, it would be a paradise on earth. There would be no more suffering, tears, pain …-