- Eckhart Tolle Quotes -
Check out these 29 inspirational Eckhart Tolle quotes with amazing images…
Eckhart Tolle is a spiritual teacher and author known for his best-selling books The Power of Now and A New Earth: Awakening to your Life’s Purpose.
His books have helped millions of people around the world.His book The Power of Now changed my way of thinking,changed my life…
Read at least one of his books (but you’ll want to read them all,believe me …😊).
In the meantime enjoy these 29 Eckhart Tolle quotes which I have chosen for you.
1. “Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”
2. “Realize deeply that the present moment is all you have. Make the ‘now’ the primary focus of your life.”
3. Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness.”
4. Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.
5. “The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but your thoughts about it.”
6.Sometimes letting things go is an act of far greater power than defending or hanging on.
9. People don’t realize that now is all there ever is; there is no past or future except as memory or anticipation in your mind.
10. “In today’s rush we all think too much, seek too much, want too much and forget about the joy of just being.”
– Power is in The Present Moment –
11. The power for creating a better future is contained in the present moment: You create a good future by creating a good present.
12. “The past has no power over the present moment.”
13. “People look to time in expectation that it will eventually make them happy, but you cannot find true happiness by looking toward the future.”
14. “Don’t wait to be successful at some future point. Have a successful relationship with the present moment and be fully present in whatever you are doing. That is success.”
15. “Discontent, blaming, complaining, self-pity cannot serve as a foundation for a good future, no matter how much effort you make.”
16. “To love is to recognize yourself in another.”
17. “Life isn’t as serious as the mind makes it out to be.”
18. “Any action is often better than no action, especially if you have been stuck in an unhappy situation for a long time. If it is a mistake, at least you learn something, in which case it’s no longer a mistake. If you remain stuck, you learn nothing.”
19. If small things have the power to disturb you, then who you think you are is exactly that: small.”
20. “Always say ‘yes’ to the present moment… Surrender to what is. Say ‘yes’ to life – and see how life starts suddenly to start working for you rather than against you.”
21. “To complain is always nonacceptance of what is. It invariably carries an unconscious negative charge. When you complain, you make yourself into a victim. When you speak out, you are in your power. So change the situation by taking action or by speaking out if necessary or possible; leave the situation or accept it. All else is madness.”
– Eckhart Tolle Quotes Can Inspire You to Find Your Way to Yourself … –
22. “Some people awaken spiritually without ever coming into contact with any meditation technique or any spiritual teaching. They may awaken simply because they can’t stand the suffering anymore.”
23. “Acceptance looks like a passive state, but in reality it brings something entirely new into this world. That peace, a subtle energy vibration, is consciousness.”
24. “You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life, but by realizing who you are at the deepest level.”
25. Death is a stripping away of all that is not you. The secret of life is to ‘die before you die’ — and find that there is no death.”
– When You Get Lost in Your Thoughts, Read Eckhart Tolle Quotes …-
27. “That is the real spiritual awakening, when something emerges from within you that is deeper than who you thought you were. So, the person is still there, but one could almost say that something more powerful shines through the person.”
28. “All negativity is caused by an accumulation of psychological time and denial of the present. Unease, anxiety, tension, stress, worry – all forms of fear – are caused by too much future, and
not enough presence. Guilt, regret, resentment, grievances, sadness, bitterness, and all forms of nonforgiveness are caused by too much past, and not enough presence.”
29. “To realize that you are not your thoughts is when you begin to awaken spiritually.”
30. “Even the most seemingly unpleasant situations – if you become aligned with it, something good will emerge from that.”
31. “If you get the inside right, the outside will fall into place. Primary reality is within; secondary reality without.”
32, “It is not uncommon for people to spend their whole life waiting to start living.”
33. “Love is a state of Being. Your love is not outside; it is deep within you. You can never lose it, and it cannot leave you. It is not dependent on some other body, some external form.”
34. “Power over others is weakness disguised as strength.”
35. “Is fear preventing you from taking action? Acknowledge the fear, watch it, take your attention into it, be fully present with it. Doing so cuts the link between the fear and your thinking. Don’t let the fear rise up into your mind. Use the power of the Now. Fear cannot prevail against it.”
37. “Watch any plant or animal and let it teach you acceptance of what is, surrender to the Now.Let it teach you Being.Let it teach you integrity — which means to be one, to be yourself, to be real.Let it teach you how to live and how to die, and how not to make living and dying into a problem.”
38. Give up defining yourself – to yourself or to others. You won’t die. You will come to life. And don’t be concerned with how others define you. When they define you, they are limiting themselves, so it’s their problem. Whenever you interact with people, don’t be there primarily as a function or a role, but as the field of conscious Presence. You can only lose something that you have, but you cannot lose something that you are.”
39. “Your outer journey may contain a million steps; your inner journey only has one: the step you are taking right now.”
I hope you enjoyed these amazing Eckhart Tolle quotes .
If you want more inspirational quotes then read these Bruce Lee quotes.