-Merry Christmas Quotes-
Check out these beautiful merry Christmas quotes with amazing video. Enjoy.
1. “What is Christmas?It is tenderness for the past,courage for the present,hope for the future.”-Agnes M. Pahro
2. “Christmas is necessity.There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.”-Eric Severeid
3. “Christmas gift suggestions :
To your enemy – forgiveness.
To an opponent – tolerance.
To a friend – your heart.
To a customer – service.
To all – charity .
To every child – a good example.
To yourself – respect.”-
4. “Christmas now surrounds us,
Happiness is everywhere,
Our hands are busy with many tasks,
As carols fill the air.”-Shirley Sallay
5. “Christmas is not just a time for festivity and merry making.It is more than that.It is a time for contemplation of eternal things.The Christmas spirit is a spirit of giving and forgiving.”-J.C.Penney
6. “There’s a certain magic that comes with the very first snow.For when the first snow is also a Christmas snow,well,something wonderful is bound to happen.”-Frosty the Snowman (1969 film)
7. “Christmas is the season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall,the genial flame of charity in the heart.”-Washington Irving
– VIDEO –
video : siteforthesoul.com
8. “It is a fine seasoning for joy to think of those we love.”–Moliere
9. “Christmas is a tonic for our souls.It moves us to think of others rather than ourselves.It directs our thoughts for giving.”-B.C.Forbes
10.”Christmastime my child,is love in action. Every time we love,every time we give- it’s Christmas.”-Dale Evans
11. “My idea of Christmas whether old-fashioned or modern,is very simple:loving others.”-Bob Hope
12. “Love the giver more than the gift.”-Brigham Young
13. “Christmas is the day that holds all time together.”-Alexander Smith
14. “A good conscience is a continual Christmas.”-Benjamin Franklin
15. “Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.”-Dr.Seuss
16. “For it is in giving that we receive .”-Francis of Assisi
17. “Christmas isn’t a season,it’s a feeling.”-Edna Ferber
18. “Let us keep Christmas beautiful without a thought of greed.”-Ann Garnett Schultz
19. “Nothing ever seems too bad,too hard or too sad when you’ve got a Christmas tree in a living room.”-Nora Roberts
20. “One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day.Don’t clear it up to quickly.”-Andy Rooney
– Merry Christmas Quotes –
21. “The best of all gifts around the Christmas tree:the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.”-Burton Hills
22. “Christmas is not about the lights,not about the presents,not about the food,but about being there for others ,being a friend,loving someone whether they are family or not.”-S.E.Smith
23. “To me that’s what’s important at Christmas.People.Family.Friends.”-A.C.Kret
24. “It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.”-Mother Theresa
25. “May you never be to grown up to search the skies on Christmas eve.”-Unknown
26. “Love to watch my Christmas tree,it blinks and sparkles bright.So many colors of Christmas time,It sure is a Christmas delight.”-Julie Hebert
27. “Somehow, not only for Christmas,but all the long year through,the joy that you give to others,is the joy that comes back to you.And the more you spend in blessing,the poor and lonely and sad,the more of your heart’s possessing,returns to you glad.”-John Greenleaf Whittier
28. “Christmas waves a magic wand over the world ,
and behold,erything is softer and more beautiful.”-Norman Vincent Peale
29.”Christmas is forever,not for just one day.For loving,sharing,giving.Are not to put away.Like bells and lights and tinselin some box upon a shelf. The good you do for others is good you do yourself.”-Norman W.Brooks
30. “Christmas is the gentles ,loveliest festival of the revolving year- and yet ,for all that ,when it speaks ,it’s voice has strong authority.“-W.J.Cameron
31. “Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred,and we are better throughout the year for having ,in spirit ,become a child again at Christmas-time.”-Laura Ingalls Wilder
– Let Love Into Your Heart –
32. “He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.”-Roy L.Smith
33. “I will honor Christmas in my heart,and try to keep it all the year.”-Charles Dickens
34. “As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be,Christmas is.”-Eric Sevareid
35. “I love the Christmas-tide,and yet,I notice this:each year I live,I always like the gifts I get,but how I love the gifts I give.”-Carolyn Wells
36. “Be marry all,be marry all,with holly dress the festive hall;Prepare the song,there fest,the ball,to welcome marry Christmas!”-William Robert Spencer
37. “I heard the bells on Christmas day their old familiar carols play,and wild and sweet the world repeat of peace on earth,good-will to men.”-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
38. “Each sight,each sound of Christmas ,And fragrances sublime,Make hearts and faces happy,This glorious Christmastime.”-Carice Williams
39. “Christmas eve will find me,where the lovelight gleams.I’ll be home for Christmas if only in my dreams.”-“I’ll be Home for Christmas”
40. “A gift for the holidays?A holiday is a gift in itself.”-Ljupka Cvetanova